Dent, Ding, and Crease Removal
Most frequent questions and answers.
If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to call our office!
While being mobile has the advantages of convenience of coming to you; having a shop location allows for quality dent removal in a controlled and comfortable atmosphere.
Our shop located at 1184 Emerson St, in Rochester NY has all the latest tools and technology, with a controlled temperature, and optimized lighting.
We offer a complimentary in-shop damage assessment and free estimates to Walk-Ins. If needed we have a very comfortable waiting area with hot and cold beverages and entertainment.
- If your paint is not significantly damaged or stretched.
- Small scratches or chips are ok.
- Significant paint damage is not ok.
Allow us to assess if PDR or GPR will be the best method. Our In-shop assessment quotes are free and comprehensive and if we aren’t the best choice, we’ll tell you!
Paintless Dent Repair is a process where skilled technicians remove dents, dings, and creases from a vehicle without disturbing or damaging the existing paint. When possible PDR is preferable over conventional auto body repair, for the following reasons:
- The original paint of the car is preserved, adding to the vehicle’s resale value. There is no body filler or the repainting of panels.
- Cheaper option than conventional repair for small dents or dings, and comparable pricing for large dents.
- Faster turn-around time. A single dent can take less than a few hours, compared to days in a repair shop.
- No need to file a claim through your insurance, most repairs can be done for less than the average deductible.
- No Carfax Report if you choose not to go through insurance. All of our repairs are private and are not reported to Carfax.